Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 5 of 12 to the California International Marathon

This week was so hectic! Our house is in disarray with our remodel, work has been crazy busy, Kylie had her first Homecoming this weekend, and a very dear friend of mine has her boy on life support.  Needless to say, I find myself very tired and worn out this Sunday evening.  Thankfully, I still managed to get all my workouts in.  My workouts are truly my saving grace when times get tough.

Monday:  swim, albeit a short one.  I made it to Arne Hanna and did about 1/2 hour. 
Tuesday: Track workout with GBRC (Greater Bellingham Running Club).  I ran about 1.5 miles warm-up, then 3 x 1 mile repeats at a 7:10 pace, 1 mile cool-down.
Wednesday: 3 miles easy
Thursday: 2 miles easy
Friday: 7 mile run at an 8:21 average pace.  6 miles at MP.
Saturday:  Biked for an hour
Sunday:  10 mile run at 9:05 average pace

Total run miles:  28.5 miles

Hopefully week 6 will be a little less hectic, but for some reason I'm already doubting that. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment